SBM is offering online group fitness classes via zoom & outdoor in-person workouts!
Limited spots are available.
Hey SBM Family!
SBM is hosting Group Fitness Classes & Personal Training outdoors. Indoor training will resume when San Mateo County moves to RED teir.
sbm group fit
SBM Group Fit is Menlo Park's premier exercise studio. Offering group fitness classes that are well-designed, well-taught, and the kind of workouts that get results. Bringing the best of the fitness community together to create individualized classes for you to get to the next level!
"WHAT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE TODAY WILL SOON BECOME YOUR WARM-UP"
"Top trainers, great staff, variety and personalized fitness! Everything and everyone you need to meet your fitness goals wherever you are in your wellness journey."
"There is a great variety of classes offered throughout the week. The instructors make an effort to keep the classes diverse and engaging. I love the free community classes as well!"
February 10, 2019
"Great workout! First timers get all equipment provided free! Teacher loves boxing, and her enthusiasm is infectious! Fabulous for beginners and those just wanting a wkout. I learned a lot!"
March 10, 2018
SBM VS COVID-19
We have great news regarding SBM Group Fit. Total Body Fitness is back! Beginning this Thursday at 7 AM, SBM will be hosting in-person group fitness classes at our outdoor gym location (parking lot of SBM) following strict guidelines that adhere to San Mateo and the Worlds Health Organization guidelines/recommendations.
Our goal is to provide a safe environment for our clients to train. By doing so, view the guidelines in place at SBM below.
If you are returning to train in our facility, here is what you can expect on your first day back.
1. Only trainers are allowed to enter the facility to retrieve gym equipment for the class. Restrooms are sectioned off for client use.
2. To enter the facility, clients must pass the Health Screening admitted by their trainer.
3. There are hands-free sanitizing dispensers at the entrance and exit. Restrooms are available for hand-washing. There are also hand sanitizers and EPA registered cleaning solutions that will be provided at each workstation.
4. All clients and trainers must wear a mask while using the facility.
5. Bathrooms will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
6. Towels: Country guidelines have required us to stop the usage of an outsourced towel service.
7. Water: County guidelines have required us to stop the usage of our water cooler since it is not a no-touch automatic sensor unit. Clients are highly encouraged to bring their own water bottles from home. We'll provide extra water bottles for clients who forget to bring their own.
8. Lockers: To eliminate unnecessary contact, we will tape off the lockers. We will provide a basket/storage bin for each training section for clients to store their belongings during their session.
9. Cleaning: Gym equipment will be thoroughly clean before and after use with EPA registered cleaning solutions. After each workday, all equipment will be fogged with EPA registered cleaning solution.
During this troubling time, we thank you for choosing to return to SBM Fitness. We look forward to working together and strengthening our community by providing a safe environment for you.
Please let us know if you have any concerns or questions. firstname.lastname@example.org