SBM IS OPEN.
SBM is offering in-person group classes, personal training, & an open gym indoors!
Limited spots are available.
sbm group fit
SBM Group Fit is Menlo Park's premier exercise studio. Offering group fitness classes that are well-designed, well-taught, and the kind of workouts that get results. Bringing the best of the fitness community together to create individualized classes for you to get to the next level!
"WHAT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE TODAY WILL SOON BECOME YOUR WARM-UP"
SBM VS COVID-19
Hello SBM Family,
I hope you are all doing well! SBM will officially open on for INDOOR classes under strict guidelines established for gyms and fitness centers by San Mateo County & CDC.
Our goal is to provide a safe environment for our clients to train. By doing so, view the guidelines in place at SBM below.
If you are returning to train in our facility, here is what you can expect on your first day back.
1. Everyone must enter through the door on the parking-lot side of the building. Most of us use this entrance already. The door leading out towards El Camino will no longer be used.
2. To limit the number of people in the facility, no one can enter before the session to warm up or stay to cool down. Members must wait outside, maintain social distancing, or wait in their cars until their trainer/instructor is present for your class.
3. To enter the facility, clients must pass the Health Screening admitted by their trainer/instructor.
4. There are hands-free sanitizing dispensers at the entrance and exit. Restrooms are available for hand-washing. There are also hand sanitizers placed around your workstation. EPA registered cleaning solutions will be provided.
5. All clients and trainers/instructors must wear a mask while in the facility.
6. Classes have been shortened to 45 minutes to allow equipment to be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before the next class starts. This also gives clients a chance to use restrooms, wash/sanitize hands, and leave the facility before more people enter.
7. Bathrooms will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
8. Towels: Country guidelines have required us to stop the usage of an outsourced towel service.
9. Water: County guidelines have required us to stop the usage of our water cooler since it is not a no-touch automatic sensor unit. Clients are highly encouraged to bring their own water bottles from home. We'll provide extra water bottles for clients who forget to bring their own.
10. Lockers: To eliminate unnecessary contact, we will not be using the lockers. Personal items will be placed by your workstation on the floor beside you.
11. Cleaning: Gym equipment will be thoroughly clean before and after use with EPA registered cleaning solutions. After each workday, all equipment will be fogged with EPA registered cleaning solution.
During this troubling time, we thank you for choosing to return to SBM Fitness. We look forward to working together and strengthening our community by providing a safe environment for you.
Please let us know if you have any concerns or questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
"Top trainers, great staff, variety and personalized fitness! Everything and everyone you need to meet your fitness goals wherever you are in your wellness journey."
"There is a great variety of classes offered throughout the week. The instructors make an effort to keep the classes diverse and engaging. I love the free community classes as well!"
February 10, 2019
"Great workout! First timers get all equipment provided free! Teacher loves boxing, and her enthusiasm is infectious! Fabulous for beginners and those just wanting a wkout. I learned a lot!"
March 10, 2018